First Degree Fitness Horizontal Pacific Challenge AR Indoor Rower
- 4 Levels of Variable Fluid Resistance Technology allows resistance change from MIN to MAX at the turn of a dial.
- FDF’s unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank for instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the range of resistance whilst retaining constant tension and recoil action.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Ergonomic design to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Highest quality anodised aluminium seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
- Built-in transit wheels make this indoor rower light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm (21x 20″)
Upright Storage – 53 x 51cm (21 x 20″)
Product size – L 1975mm (77.8″) x W 530mm (20.9″) x H 510mm (20.1″)
Max User Weight – 140kg (300lb)
965mm x 555mm x 572mm (37.99 x 21.85 x 22.51″)
Net Weight: 25kg (55.12lb)
Gross Weight: 32kg (70.55lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3063 (10.82 cubic feet)
1300mm x 70mm x 90mm (51.18 x 2.76 x 3.54″)
Net Weight: 1.8kg (3.67lb)
Gross Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb)
Cubic Metres 0.008 (0.28 cubic feet)