Body Craft F603 Functional Trainer Bench
F603 DL Flat/Incline Utility Bench w/wheels
A modern, compact, multi-purpose bench designed to work with Functional Trainers, Free-Weight Systems, and Dumbbells.
For use with the HFT / PFT Functional Trainer
- Chromed assist handle can be used for stability when performing various exercises
- Chromed assist handle can be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row
- Seat back slides up & down, can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high pull exercises
For use as a Utility Bench
- Compact and includes transport wheels for easy movement
- Low seat height of only 16 inches makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells
- Adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions; from 0 to 85 degrees
- Quick and easy pop-pin adjustment
- Rated for up to 800 lbs.
- 6 different positions: adjusts from flat to incline- 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees
- Back pad: slides along frame to close the gap and find your perfect fit. 8 different adjustment points. Back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls.
- Handle and wheels: for easy transportation
- Assist bar: can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises. Weight can also be added to serve as a ballast
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, top with 1/2" low density foam for extra comfort, covered in black industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
- Dimension: 28.5" W x 50" L x 16" H
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See the manual for details.