First Degree Fitness Evolution E820 Upper Body Ergometer - Fixed Crank Arms
The Evolution E820 Fitness UBE is an outstanding upper body ergometer that offers versatility for standing or seated use. Suited to high use facilities, the E820 UBE is a popular choice for commercial gym and professional rehabilitation facilities. The E820 Fitness UBE has a fixed arm length and self-levelling ergo handles to ensure instant adaptability for high volume use and group fitness. The seat can be adjusted at the turn of a level and moved to the rear of the platform for standing usage.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seated, standing access.
- Seat is movable, with user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism.
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.06 x 30.31 x 30.7″)
Nett Weight 106.3kg (234.4lb)
Gross Weight 124.6kg (275.01lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.7022(24.8 cubic feet)
1190 x 780 x 125mm (46.85 x 30.7x 4.92″)
Nett Weight 20kg (44.1lbs)
Gross Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)