First Degree Fitness St John Indoor Fluid Rower
The St John Indoor Rower is designed for the health club or commercial gym environment. The unique direct drive design of this fluid rower provides a close emulation to real on-water rowing, with the rider experiencing the sight, sound and feel of the water churning through the tank. Dual seat rails provide enclosed roller surfaces for a cleaner, smoother and safer action.
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Kit available
- Belt drive – no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodised aluminium seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)