Landice E9-50 Rehabilitation Elliptical Trainer (R.E.T.)
Only available in Colorado
Manufactured to exceed commercial leading standards, the E9 Elliptical's unique center-drive design enables you to exercise in an upright position to reduce stress on the back and the knees. Replicate the natural stride of an outdoor running motion with zero-impact on your joints. Its footprint is 20% smaller than competing models to fit better in your home.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 21" fixed stride
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- Certications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE