Landice L7-90 CLUB Pro Treadmill
Designed specifically for high-volume usage in health club settings, the L7 Club Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. It offers a 20” x 58” running surface, 2 ½” steel rollers, and 400 pound user weight capacity. Our L7 Club Landice Control Center offers great features to keep you running. Choose from four L7 Club control panels to find the features that suit you best. Customize your Landice L7 Club Treadmill to suit your running style, workout goals and personal preferences. The Landice L7 Club treadmill's commercial-grade construction is quality-crafted for high-volume demand.
- The L7 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck with 4-ply tread, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
- The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
- Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35" x 76" footprint
- Shipping weight: 360 pounds
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity