Landice U9 UPRIGHT REHAB BIKE
Only available in Colorado
THE NEW STANDARD
Our U9 upright bike provides the style and durability found in all Landice equipment. This commercial bike is built to ensure quality and is backed by a leading industry warranty. The U9 is an aesthetically-designed and self-powered machine that will complement any commercial application. Built with user in mind, the Landice U9 is a fitting addition to your exercise facility.
RACING STYLE HANDLEBARS
With multiple handrail positions, the Landice U9 provides one of the most realistic cycling experiences. You will certainly find the right position to match that road-bike-inspired ride.
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Seat Adjustment: raise/lower with 12 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Racing style handlebars with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LED display with multiple feedback windows
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack and accessory pocket
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 159 lbs.
- Dimensions, 44.56” x 24.72” x 58.11”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs.
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Optional Landice Vision System: 19-inch LCD monitor, universal controller, VESA-D mounting bracket
- Statistics display showing: Speed, Distance, Calories, Cal/Hour, RPM, Resistance, Watts, Time, METS, Heart-Rate, Target Heart-Rate, Time in Heart-Rate Zone
- 8 Built-in programs
- 5 User-defined programs
- 2 Heart-Rate programs
- Contact Heart-Rate
- Optional wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system