SportsArt UB521M Bilateral Upper Body Ergometer
SportsArt is an industry leader in rehabilitative equipment manufacturing and the UB521M Upper Body Ergometer is a therapist’s favorite modality for seated, standing or users needing wheelchair access.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion.
- Roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- Belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing position.
- Optional swivel seat
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie down
- Optional grip assist gloves
268 lbs / 120 kg
69.3 x 31.5 x 75 in / 176 x 80 x 190.5 cm
200 by 0.1 increments
15A, 120V AC, grounded
500 lbs / 227 kg
Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed
Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Track, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Custom HR, Cardio/Weight Loss, Custom HR, ActivZone™
15A 120V AC, grounded