VR500 Pro Rowing Machine
VR500 Folding Rower
w/Auto 32 Level Air/Mag., HB Remote/Programs/HRC
OUR MOST FEATURED ROWING MACHINE
The VR500 Pro Air and Magnetic Resistance Rower represents over a decade of research and development. This rower incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in a smooth, high performance rowing workout.
- Up to 32 levels electronically controlled resistance
- Comfort grip lightweight aluminum handlebar with wireless IR resistance controls
- Eddy current/Air resistance for smooth, quiet performance
- Easy fold-up design with child safety lock
- Built-in transport wheels for compact storage
- Contoured seat travels on precision bearing easy glide wheels
- Fixed footrest with quick adjust heel and belt
- Monitor: Easy to read black mask LCD w/LED backlit display and keys.
- Resistance: Up to 32 levels of resistance utilizing BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'8"
- Handlebar: Ergonomically correct comfort grip aluminum handlebar with remote control
- Seat: Contoured comfort seat with heavy duty roller bearings
- Foot Hold: Deluxe adjustable heel rest with quick adjust foot straps
- Track: Heavy duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - high strength T13 aluminum
- Drive: Premium nylon belt tested with over 580lb load at more than 500,000 repetitions
- Support Legs: Precision formed laser cut high strength steel
- Monitor: Arm adjustable with easy tilt dual pivot points
- Storage: Easy fold and roll system with safety child lock
- Display Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
- User Profiles 4 Users.
- Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
- Program Profiles 12
- Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
- Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
- Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
- Cool Down Button
- Range 32 levels of rowing machine resistance
- Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
* We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specications without notice
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 20"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 19"
- Seat travel 38.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5"L x 20"W x 38.5"H
- Folded dimensions 58.5"L x 20"W x 77"H
- Box dimensions 71.5" x 30" x 10" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 116lb 52.6kgs
- Unit weight 101lb 45.5kgs
- Residential Lifetime Frame, 5 years parts, 1 year wear items and 2 years of labor.
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day) 10 years frame, 2 years parts, 1 year wear items and labor.